Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lazy Day

Well, I have to admit that I was fairly lazy today. I hit snooze one too many times this morning & did not get my walk in before Brock had to go. I just spent the day hanging out with my girls, snuggling, reading, & just enjoying being able to go with the flow. I did get on the road this evening when Brock came home & got my 2.5 miles logged for the day - so I'm starting October off right anyway. Well, Aliza is crying in my ear because she wants held rather than having me type - so I'm out. Have a good evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for getting the walk in (more than me...I got home from work and did absolutely nothing!).

Amy S. said...

Good job getting out there, even though you had a set back. A good website that shows how to get active with kids you might like is http://www.self.com/fitness/blogs/fitinfitness. She has three boys and gets in lots of exercise different ways.