Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Last Friday we took the girls to Opryland to see the lights - it was fun, but not the WOW I was expecting. We had a good time nonetheless. Saturday was a busy baking/sewing day trying to get things ready for the holidays & then Brock & I left the girls with my parents & went out for dinner for our anniversary (8 years today, by the way). I told him that we finally have been married longer than we dated (only by 3 months - lol). After our normal Sunday church activities, we had Brock's family over for dinner. We had fun, and the kids LOVE playing with their cousins. I wanted everyone to come over while we still had all of our holiday decorations up. Today, my mom & I finished up our Christmas shopping & were gone literally all day. So please don't think that I've given up or don't care about everyone - we're just really, really busy. In case I don't post again before Christmas, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! I promise, I'll be back on my normal schedule after the new year. Hope each of you have a wonderful, blessed holiday season!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
I took the girls for Christmas pictures today & by the time we got back into town & paid all the lovely monthly bills - I was out of time, so no rec center today. I am looking forward to Zumba tomorrow!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
So without further ado, the instructions were as follows:
1. Please put the logo in your blog
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award. (I already did this, overachiever me!)
3. Nominate at least 7 or more
4. Put the links of those on your blog. Leave a message on their blog to let them know
6. Sigh of relief, you earned that award b/c I just made you work for it!
I have decided to keep these awards to my fellow getting healthy friends' blogs. My nominees are:
1. Lana at The Fire Inside, for so many reasons, but heck - she's an Ironman.
2. Mizfit who I'm sure has already been nominated, but gosh I love her.
3. Bethany at Running on a Prayer, because although she's just getting started, she's doing so darn good.
4. Thinking Thin, for so many reasons - hang in there girl, things will start looking up soon.
5. Annette at Annette's Awakening, because she has made such unbelievable progress & is absolutely inspiring.
6. Butterfly at I Can See It In Your Face, because she's such a hoot & another inspiring weight loss story.
7. Runningnan at Running From The Pudge, because no matter what's going on, she seems to push through it.
There are so many of you that I find inspiring!!
By the way, on a quick update. I'm down a little bit more this week for a total of 20lbs lost. My eating has been off the charts & between holiday events/commitments & sick children - I haven't gotten nearly enough work outs, but I haven't given up either. Any progress is more than what I used to get & hopefully after we get through the holidays I can get into full swing again. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!