Monday, December 1, 2008

Surprising Results!

Wow, miracles never cease to happen. I totally expected for my weight to be up again this week. I was up last week & after Zumba only meeting one time last week I was sure I'd be up again this week. I didn't even get to do my Zumba dvd because our tv died in our living room on Friday & Brock moved the one from the sunroom into the living room & didn't hook up any of the dvd players since hopefully this is temporary until the tv repair people can come. Anyway, the point of all of this is that I'm actually back down this week. Not only did I lose the gain I had last week, but I've lost an additional 1.5lbs. Yipee!! Zumba is back to normal this week & hopefully I will be too. Hope you all have a great week!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! way to go!!!!

Tonya

Amy S. said...

Congratulations on the loss. I think you are going to kick some butt in this competition. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

How are you liking Zumba? I love it but I need to cool it with it or something. It's giving me headaches. I think it's too high impact for me or something, not sure. I might start doing it at home so I can stop when I need to.

Andrea said...

I love it! That being said, I do modify the moves a little when it gets to be too much. There is one song that my instructor likes to do that involves a lot of jumping several times in a row, but she showed us how to modify the jump to a low impact version if we need to. Also, anytime anyone in my class needs to they step to the back & get a drink of water between songs. Doing it at home does allow for a lower impact version, but I will say I get a much better workout when I do it in class versus when I do it at home. Of course, I'm not overly strong willed by myself - lol.