So without further ado, the instructions were as follows:
1. Please put the logo in your blog
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award. (I already did this, overachiever me!)
3. Nominate at least 7 or more
4. Put the links of those on your blog. Leave a message on their blog to let them know
6. Sigh of relief, you earned that award b/c I just made you work for it!
I have decided to keep these awards to my fellow getting healthy friends' blogs. My nominees are:
1. Lana at The Fire Inside, for so many reasons, but heck - she's an Ironman.
2. Mizfit who I'm sure has already been nominated, but gosh I love her.
3. Bethany at Running on a Prayer, because although she's just getting started, she's doing so darn good.
4. Thinking Thin, for so many reasons - hang in there girl, things will start looking up soon.
5. Annette at Annette's Awakening, because she has made such unbelievable progress & is absolutely inspiring.
6. Butterfly at I Can See It In Your Face, because she's such a hoot & another inspiring weight loss story.
7. Runningnan at Running From The Pudge, because no matter what's going on, she seems to push through it.
There are so many of you that I find inspiring!!
By the way, on a quick update. I'm down a little bit more this week for a total of 20lbs lost. My eating has been off the charts & between holiday events/commitments & sick children - I haven't gotten nearly enough work outs, but I haven't given up either. Any progress is more than what I used to get & hopefully after we get through the holidays I can get into full swing again. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!