Monday, October 13, 2008

Refocus & Try, Try Again.

Well, I guess I earned this so I have to admit it - I gained .5 lb from last week. I knew this would happen because I gave myself a free for all on junk Friday/Saturday for our Family Fun/Birthday celebrations. These things happen & I can accept that I made bad choices & this is what happens when you make bad choices. On a good note, because I was exercising (for the most part) last week - it's only .5 lb. I know that if I refocus & "start over" that I can drop that plus more this week. I guess these are one of the days that I'm looking for support from all of you because this certainly won't make me inspire anyone - lol. Here's to a new day! My plans for today: try to use the Wii Fit for an hour today while the kids are playing/napping & get the walk in this evening when Brock gets home from school (yipee, football season is over for middle school, which means he comes home at a decent time). Hope everyone has a good day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will TOTALLY lose that .5 and more this week! I believe in you!!!! good job on calling a halt to the free for all and refocusing! i'm off to look at your 'mom' blog.....