Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling Crappy!

Ok, so as I mentioned earlier, it was raining here for a good portion of the day & I chose not to get my walk in due to the rain. I guess I should've found something else physical to do because now I'm sitting here feeling so crappy it's not funny. I'm irritated at everyone & feel so very blah! It's my own fault for not getting up off my butt! I guess my birthday coming up Saturday is not helping anything either - I know 32 is not any milestone, but I'm really starting to feel old. 32 isn't that old & I shouldn't feel that way - but I do. I guess this is just another way all the weight is pulling me down. Now that I'm done with my pity party, I plan to get up early & get that walk in & start feeling better. Hope everyone has a good evening!

No comments: