Saturday, October 4, 2008

Plus Size

So I've been thinking - it sucks to be in plus size clothing. First of all, very seldom can you find cute, current styles in plus sizes, unless you go somewhere like Lane Bryant (which is quite expensive). The other thing that I notice a lot of the time is that everything seems to be some neon color or big geometric print that says, "Hey, I'm over here - look at me!" As if my size alone wasn't enough to get your attention, do I really want a flashing neon size saying, hey, big girl coming. So what's next, a beeper to warn others when we back up. Well anyway, this is just one of many reasons that it's so important to me to lose the weight. It has been so long since I was able to shop in just a regular department in any store - I can't wait to get to do that again.

On the exercise front yesterday, I got my walk in after Brock came home. I didn't eat as well all day, but as I mentioned before - I am not following any plan. I find that if I get my walk in early I naturally eat better all day & feel better all day. Guess I'll have to start getting my butt out of bed & buy a sweatshirt to address the cold weather. Well, if all goes as planned I'm going to get a walk in this morning & hopefully we're all going to head to a pumpkin patch for some family fun. Have a great day!!

No comments: