Monday, January 26, 2009

Trying To Plan

Well, I've been in the regular grind lately. Getting lots of Zumba in, but not so much of my C25K training. It's difficult to find time to be out on the road & it's been pretty cold. I know, I'm a wimp with excuses (LOL). Anyway, for now, I'm prepping for the transition of working for the remainder of the year. I'm trying to look at the rec center schedule & determine if there are any classes that I'm willing to try. If all else fails, I know I can always walk the indoor track. I know this is the part where you all are saying, "An indoor track?? Get your booty out there & do your C25K training!!!" Of course, I know that I should, but I'm afraid that they might call the paramedics to help me when they all heard my asthmatic sounding breathing when I try to jog. Oh well, I guess I need to learn to get over all my self conscience worries & just get out there. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I know exactly what you are talking about! And that track is so small you would be all up in your neighbors Business.... It is a total confidence thing and it's just hard to do it around other people! I still go through that... It ain't pretty ;) But just know that this is for a better you and you just do what you've gotta do! Continue with that Zumba, I have heard about tremendous results!!! You will find your groove!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, Andrea. I ran on the track and treadmill for quite a while (nearly a year) before I took it outside. Even during the spring and summer! Nothing wrong at all with running/walking on the indoor track. Maybe we can meet up sometime and workout together since your schedule will be closer to mine now. And don't forget about 5:30 in the morning...I know it's tougher when your babies are younger...but it's a great time for working moms if you can make it happen!