Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy Weigh Ins

Ok, I made Zumba on Tues morning & last night & am getting ready to head out in a little bit for this morning's class. My husband has had a 6 day weekend due to cold temps & snow & we have done nothing but eat (or at least if feels that way). My weigh-in this week was officially only down 1/2 lb from last weeks, but I've been hitting the scale nearly every morning & I'm fluctuating between a pound less than my official to a pound more - it's driving me nuts. Now, I've always fluctuated a lot & that's why I try not to let curiosity get the best of me & get on the scale more than once a week, but I just can't help myself. My water consumption is down - heck, my liquid consumption is down. Could it be that my body is a little dehydrated & holding onto any water weight it can? I don't know, but I can't stand for it to be up. I guess I'll try to up the water & make sure I get my cardio in & let next week be whatever it is. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The average person's weight fluctuates between 1 and 3 pounds every day, so definitely resist the temptation to weigh more than once a week - it can be very disappointing in the regards to the overall picture. Also, if you are trying to lose weight and gain health, your water consumption should be up, not down! It helps your digestive system and flush out toxins! Resist the temptation to decrease water.... water loss is not fat loss.