Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not much to post.

Well, I haven't gotten a workout in since Sunday :(. I'm really going to have to work on that. Taking Monday off is really no big deal, but on Tuesday I usually Zumba & I wasn't feel too well. I'm still feeling a little sick this morning, I'm thinking that maybe I have a mild stomach bug. I know there's a lot of stuff going around right now. I'm hoping that I feel better this afternoon & can get a jog/walk in when Brock comes home from work. Then, if I am up to it, I'm heading to the rec center for Zumba tonight. On a good note, on my weigh-in on Monday, I was down 3 pounds. This means that I've lost that pesky 2.5 lbs I gained over the holidays + another 1/2. Also, although it's not official & I know that I fluctuate a great deal, I was down another 1.5 lbs this morning. Well, I'm out - have a great week!

5 comments:

Jen said...

awesome loss -keep up the good work!

Jennifer said...

Great job on the weight loss. Good luck with the workouts for the rest of the week!

Tammy said...

Great job on your loss so far! Good to get rid of that holiday weight!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Yay on the weight loss! Hope you feel better soon.
Path to Health

Tonya said...

Great job on the weight loss!! You have no idea how much you have inspired me to get off my butt!! Thank You:)