Monday, November 3, 2008

Climbing Back On the Horse

I have been terrible all weekend long. Between the rushing around to trick or treat on Friday, the 2 birthday parties on Saturday, & all the stinking Halloween candy in the house - I've eaten nothing but crap for the last 3 days. I think my kids must have gotten 5lbs of candy Friday night, but they sure looked cute & had a good time. I skipped out on working out on Friday because my knee was so swollen & hurting. Ok, now that I've fessed up to all the bad stuff I've done it's time to yell, "do over" and start again. On a good note, I didn't gain when I weighed this morning. I'm holding steady where I was last week & I'm happy with that because I've not eaten very well. The plan today is to do the Dancing with the Stars workout dvd that my mom got - I didn't think my knee would be ready for Joyce's step class today. I will also get to Zumba tomorrow & plan to do my usual workouts Tues-Fri this week. Well, guess I better go & get motivated to do some aerobic dancing.

1 comment:

Amy S. said...

Way to get right back in there. That is a great attitude. The commitment will get you where you want to go.