Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!!

Hooray! I did it again - I got up & got my neighborhood walk in before Brock had to leave for work. I'm not trying to follow any specific diet because, let's face it - diets do not work for me. I am writing everything I consume down in an attempt to be more conscience of what I am putting into my mouth, but anything goes - I'm not going to say that I can never have "fill in the blank" again. I guess I'm finally learning what does & doesn't work for me. Today, I've ate relatively clean, which is what I was hoping I would naturally start doing. Last night I even ran 8-10 sets of sprints for the width of our fence in back - I need to measure it so I know how many yards that is. I know it's not a lot, but it kicked my butt. On a really really good note, I measured the area I've been walking in my neighborhood in my van & I'm walking 2.5 miles. That means I've already logged 7.5 miles this week, hopefully I'll be able to keep it up. Maybe I'll get some energy to do a few more sprints this afternoon. Hope everyone else has had a great day!!!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

7.5 miles is awesome! Way to go! I like the new blog. Your family is beautiful and it is nice to see them. The Street Fair is October 4. See you there!