Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Goal Met!

Ok, so last night I went out for a small walk with my mom (she lives next door). We probably walked 1-1.5 miles, I'd have to measure it to know for sure, so I didn't include it in the excercise tracker yet. I have to admit that I'm very very sore & my knees are killing me. I've always had trouble with them, but the amount of weight that I'm carrying is probably making them hurt more. However, as they say, "No Pain, No Gain" so I drug my butt up out of bed again this morning & did my neighborhood walk. My MP3 ran out of juice about 3/4 of a mile in, but I told myself that I still needed to complete the walk - I ALMOST cut it short since my legs were hurting & I had no music, but I told myself I couldn't take steps backwards. I DID IT!! I finished my 2.5 miles in the 50 minutes just like yesterday. I'm so proud of myself, if you know me, I'm full of excuses to not excercise or to eat crazy - but so far, so good. I'm taking it one day at a time. I've eaten pretty clean for the last couple of days too. Well, guess I better get back to my kiddos, looks like we'll need to make a WalMart run in a little bit. Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

No comments: