Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello Again, Again!

For the few of you who may still have any desire to know what's going on with me, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything. I have decided that it's about time that I revive this old blog & let it do for me what I intended when I started it - serve as motivation & accountability for me. I have been a slacker - basically for the entire year of 2010. I did what I typically do and let my life be an excuse for not meeting the goals I have. 2010 was busy - the girls have been in dance class and gymnastics, I've been coaching JV cheerleading at the high school where I teach, Alyssa had her first role in the Nutcracker at South Jackson Civic Center, plus all the normal day to day things that we all have going on. So, I have constantly told myself that I didn't have time to go work out or cook a healthy meal & I've been a bit of a slug.

Well, 2011 is here & I have new goals for myself. I'm done whining about not having time & going to find it - or make it. I have to make my health a priority before it is too late! I'm not setting the kind of example for my girls that I want them to follow & my understanding is that the same gender parent has the most influence on children - so it's time to influence my beautiful girls in the way they should be. Once again, our Marcrom's Pharmacy is getting ready to kick off their Lose to Win weight loss competition, and once again I believe that I'm going to participate, but this time, I want to do more than just walk through the motions - I want to actually compete! I'm changing teaching assignments in my building & cheerleading is almost over for the year, so I'm hoping that also helps me put priority of the things that I should. For any of you who are left, please pray for me. I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Gonna keep trying.. said...

this post is over 6 months old!! what happened to revivial!!