Monday, February 1, 2010

Hit the double digits!

Well, I've been working hard in the gym for four weeks now & I can certainly tell you that when I take a rest day, it feels kinda funny like I should be working. It is all slowly paying off. Monday mornings are my official weigh-in day & today I was down 10 pounds since I got started. Although I'd like for it to come off a little faster, I'm good with this. I realize that it took time for me to put this much on & will take time for me to eliminate it also. I also realize that I still need to do some major tweaking on how I eat. Although I am making better choices, I am not being very disciplined yet. I need to make an effort to keep up with my calories & how many grams of fat/carbs/protein that I'm taking in to make sure that I have both my exercise and diet working well together. Well, I'm off to enjoy what's left of this snow day. Hope you all are off to a great week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - that's awesome about 10lb down already!!!That rocks!

Hua said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Keep up the good work!

chaco sandals said...

Wow! that's awesome...Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I have struggled with weight loss my entire life. There are so many programs out there that are total junk. After filtering through tons of unkept promises, I stumbled upon this one and it has worked AMAZINGLY for me, honestly. I tried it because I needed to get down to the actual reasons why i was unable to lose weight. i just though i would pass on the good word. i hope this helps.
http://bfd53amk-77ygtfkw1jc8msf2d.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=FATBURN